Congratulations Selwyn and Rolleston! We are at Level One!
It really has been a marathon! We appreciate that it has been a trying time for you and our retailers alike and thank you for your continued support.
To our front liners – just magic! Many of the staff are locals from our community and they have done a tremendous job at keeping health services and essentials going.
We encourage you to support our retailers and shop local. It has been incredibly difficult for them and they are looking forward to having you back.
In Level 1, we can now open all of the centre, however please keep the below guidelines in mind:
- Please wash your hands, thoroughly and often!
- Make use of the alcohol-based hand sanitiser at key locations and entrances.
- Use contactless transactions such as payWave instead of cash for payments, if available
- Cooperate with contact tracing
- Take care of yourselves. If you don’t feel well, stay home and get tested.
We have done an amazing job at keeping our country as safe as possible and encourage you to continue your efforts, so we don’t go backwards.
We want to keep our doors open for you!